Faculty of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
University of Rostock
Ulmenstrasse 69 | 18057 Rostock
+49 381 498-7571
Here you can find software we developed in research projects, video lectures of interesting talks from conferences and seminars as well as links to useful databases and other resources for Systems Biology and Bioinformatics.
Guidelines for marking reports and presentations
This document is intended for students as guidance in preparation of manuscripts, oral presentation or for examinations and coursework.
- Marking Guidelines (pdf)
- Marking PhD Dissertations (pdf)
- Marking MSc theses (pdf)
- Marking Disputations (pdf)
Below is a collection of course material related to data engineering and data mining.
- Introduction (pdf)
- Systems Analysis (pdf)
- Uncertainty Techniques (pdf)
- System Identification (pdf)
- Clustering (pdf)
- The Certainty of Uncertainty (pdf)
- Fuzzy Systems Identification (pdf)
- Fuzzy Regression (pdf)
- Classification (pdf)
- Fuzzy Inference Engines (pdf)
- Fuzzy vs Statistical Classifiers (pdf)
- Fuzzy Control (pdf)
- Fuzzy Mathematics (pdf)
- Excercises (pdf)
Data Handling (BSc Biochemistry, BSc Biological Sciences, BSc Bioinformatics)
Below is a collection of course material related to data handling and statistics.